Online webinar series providing the foundations for discovering your Authentic Career Vision and developing lifelong career management strategies.
This webinar series is based on the same perspective employed in a unique credit course (Nature, 2012, ASCB 2014). Bootcamp is a facilitated process that relies heavily on self-discovery and experiential learning consistent with the ADAPT™ approach.
- Eight, 2 hour webinar sessions every other week
- Restricted to 15 participants per Bootcamp
- Rolling start dates with alternating day/times including evening and weekends options
- Self Assessments - values, skills, interests, strengths, personality type, holistic work-life
- Career Exploration - strategies and resources, relation to self-assessments, leveraging vocational value, informational interviews, Authentic Career Vision™
- Goal Setting and Accountability - SMART goals, learning vs performance goals, managing scope and self-efficacy, accountability strategies at multiple levels
- Career Planning - Written Individual Development Plan (IDP), Career Adaptability, HALiE™ planning tool